Man paralyzed after flu shot

Resident, Shane Morgan after he made flu shots felt a sharp deterioration in his condition, was paralyzed, spent a few days in a coma and then several weeks recovering in the hospital. Experts note that such a complication is extremely rare, occurs with a frequency of only 1-2 cases per million doses of flu vaccine. […]

Health News

Showering in contact lenses cost the woman’s eyes

Citizen of Belgium, Peter van Kalmthout lost an eye and is now forced to wear a prosthetic eye, which was a consequence of showering in contact lenses. Getting tap water under the lens led to the development of acanthameba keratitis, which doctors were forced to remove the woman’s eyes. This story was told to the […]