Kids Health

Prince Harry Just Canceled This Trip Amid Rumors Royal Baby Is Here

Change of plans! Prince Harry just canceled a trip amid rumors his royal baby with Duchess Meghan has already arrived.

“The Duke of Sussex has canceled his planned trip to Amsterdam next Wednesday, [May 8], but he IS still planning to travel to The Hague on Thursday for the launch of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, [Buckingham Palace] has shared with me,” royal reporter Carolyn Durand tweeted on Friday, May 3.

This comes two days after fellow royal commentator Omid Scobie shared a screenshot from the Royal Communications announcing Harry’s trip.

“Prince Harry will visit The Netherlands on May 8 and 9 (unless Baby Sussex arrives that late!)” Scobie tweeted at the time. “While there he will undertake an engagement in Amsterdam (details TBA) and then travel to The Hague to launch the one year countdown to @WeAreInvictus Games The Hague 2020.”

He added: “It’s worth noting that this @invictusGamesNL trip has been in the works since last year. And if Harry has to go away for one night just after the birth, Meghan has mom Doria by her side (and other visitors soon-to-be en route!).”

Many believe that the Suits alum, 37, and her husband, 34, have already welcomed their first child. In fact, bookmaker Paddy Play “suspended betting on which day Harry and Meghan’s baby will arrive following a huge increase of wagers” on Thursday, May 2, indicating “that someone knows something,” a company spokesman told The Sun.

“That, combined with the rumors and speculation, has us convinced that the royal arrival has already happened, and if the betting is anything to go by, it’s almost certainly a baby girl,” the representative went on to say.

That same morning, though, Buckingham Palace told CBS that the infant “hasn’t been born yet.”

Meghan and Harry, who tied the knot in May 2018, announced five months later that they have a baby on the way, due “spring of 2019.”

Source: Read Full Article